To guarantee an excellent thermal sealing in both refrigerated and airtight loading docks, the best solution is the loading and unloading system Isoperfect from Angel Mir which consists of a set of logistical equipment intended to reduce energy losses and to ensure the maximum hygiene throughout the whole process of the loading and unloading of the goods.
Isoperfect Eco differs by having a vertical loading dock KA Hidra instead of the dock leveller Telesco, which makes it a more economical system. However, this difference does not affect the efficiency of the whole system as the doors of the truck are opened inside the refrigerated building without breaking the cold chain, reducing accident risks and achieving a significant energy savings. This model is also compatible with BRC and IFS food safety certifications.
The great advantage of this system is that it operates in an easy and practical manner with the same control panel for all the equipment: the loading dock KA-Hidra, the sectional door EcoDock, the inflatable shelter AH ISO, the dock spotlight Versalight.
How we maintain the cold chain in the loading docks?
- The outside traffic light indicates that the dock is operational. The truck approaches perfectly lined up (or pointed) to the loading dock thanks to the guides.
- The vehicle reverses until touching the protection bumpers.
- Once the truck in place, the driver must block the wheels with the safety chock and to allow the inflatable shelter to hermetically seal it.
- Automatically, the opening of the door is activated together with the dock lamp.
- The operator must lower the mobile protection bumpers.
- The opening of the truck door follows.
- The operator then lowers the vertical loading bridge filling so the gap between the truck and the dock.
- The goods can already be loaded and unloaded with maximum safety,
- Once the process is completed, the reverse process is performed.